PEEK offers excellent mechanical strength, high chemical and hydrolysis resistance as well as high radiation and steam resistance. The continuous operating temperature of PEEK is about 250 °C. Thanks to its excellent thermal properties, PEEK is suitable for applications at very high temperatures. Its physical properties remain unaffected by the external environment.
Colours: natural (brown), black. Other colours on request
- Excellent thermal properties
- Excellent mechanical properties
- Excellent wear resistance
- Excellent creep resistance
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Excellent radiation resistance
- This highly robust material is used for components in semiconductor systems, LCD manufacturing plants, fine machining plants, chemical plants, electroplating plants and insulating materials.
- Medical technology, aerospace, electrical industry, food industry
- Comco-PEEK MG / PEEK Medical Grade
- Comco-PEEK MOD / PEEK Modified